ARNAB MUKHERJEE LAB
Indian Institute of Science education & Research, Pune
1. Mechanism of Unfolding of Human Prion Protein, Reman K. Singh, Neharika G. Chamachi, Suman Chakrabarty*, and Arnab Mukherjee* , J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 550 (2017)
2. Broadband Terahertz Dielectric Spectroscopy of Alcohols Sohini Sarkar, Debasis Saha, Sneha Banerjee, Arnab Mukherjee , and Pankaj Mondal*, Chem. Phys. Lett.,678, 65 (2017)
3. Connecting Diffusion and Entropy of Bulk Water at the Single Partile Level Debasis Saha and Arnab Mukherjee *, J. Chem. Sci. 129, 825 (2017) [Special Issue dedicated to the Memory of Prof. Charusita Chakraborty]
4. Understanding B-DNA to A-DNA transition in the right-handed DNA helix: Perspective from a local to global transition Mandar Kulkarni and Arnab Mukherjee *, Prog. Biophys. Mol. Biol. 128, 63 (2017).
5. Self-assembly of small-molecule fumaramides allows transmembrane chloride channel formation Arundhati Roy, Amitosh Gautam, Javid Ahmad Malla, Sohini Sarkar, Arnab Mukherjee and Pinaki Talukdar, Chem. Comm. (doi: 10.1039/C7CC08693H)
6. Effect of Water and Ionic Liquids on Biomolecules Debasis Saha and Arnab Mukherjee *, Biophys. Rev. (in press).
7. Controlling an Anticancer Drug Mediated G-quadruplex Formation and Stabilization by a Molecular Container Sagar Satpathi, Reman K. Singh, Arnab Mukherjee* , and Partha Hazra*, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. (in press).
8. Design of Bivalent Nucleic Acid Ligands for Recognition of RNA2 Repeated Expansion Associated with Huntington’s DiseaseShivaji A. Thadke, J. Dinithi R. Perera, V. M. Hridya, Kirti Bhatt,Ashif Y. Shaikh, Wei-Che Hsieh, Mengshen Chen, Chakicherla Gayathri, Roberto R. Gil, Gordon S. Rule, Arnab Mukherjee,, Charles A. Thornton, and Danith H. Ly*, Biochemistry (in press).